26 novembre 2006

Oggi canto questa

JEALOUS GUY - John Lennon

I was dreaming of the past.
And my heart was beating fast,
I began to lose control,
I began to lose control.

I didn't mean to hurt you,
I'm sorry that I made you cry,
I didn't want to hurt you,
I'm just a jealous guy.

I was feeling insecure,
You might not love me any more,
I was shivering inside,
I was shivering inside.

I was trying to catch your eyes,
Thought that you were trying to hide,
I was swallowing my pain,
I was swallowing my pain.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Questa canzone è bellissima, ma le versione di Brian Ferry e i suoi Roxy Music aveva acquistato un valore aggiunto.
Un classico senza tempo!

Irma ha detto...

Non conosco la versione che citi, solo quella originale. Vedrò di reperirla che ora sono curiosa :)
ciao
Irma